Purchasing tickets denotes acceptance of these terms. Upon purchase you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions that are set in this page:
– This is an 18+ event. No individuals under 18 allowed. IDs will be checked on the door.
– A small additional booking fee will be charged by the ticket processor, Skiddle – this is an admin and processing fee. This small fee goes towards the utilization of their secure online payments and notification system to ensure that your payments are processed and verified quickly, safely and securely.
– Once purchased, your tickets will be emailed to you, not posted. This makes the entire ticket purchase process quick, easy and convenient.
– Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
– A wristband will be provided on the day upon presentation of e-tix email print out and/or the card you bought the ticket with.
– All films are subject to licensing, the film festival reserves the right to amend schedules or remove certain films from the programme at any time.
– No/Gloss Film Festival, its supporters, staff, sponsors, the venue and its service providers will not be held responsible or liable for any damage, expenses, losses, liabilities, legal fees that may arise during the festival, before or after the event, and whether or not in connection with your involvement with the festival. You further agree to hold harmless the festival, its staff, supporters, service providers, the venue and organizers against against any claims, whether the claim if made by yourself or any other person, in connection with your involvement with the festival.